rL5000 ATM Machine
It's simply the most cost competitive embedded PC ATM in the market.
Triton's embedded PC-based RL5000 has changed the way people think about ATMs. This model offers a stunning 10.4 inch LCD display and a long list of value-added transactions - all at a much lower price point than other PC-based machines.
This model's popularity is due in part to the innovation made possible by Intel XScale,® an advanced embedded PC platform that enables a new level of high-performance and hassle-free operation. It's also becoming a preferred model because of a large capacity for storing journal records and the ease of downloading graphics for enhanced marketing efforts.
In addition to its low price, the RL5000 also offers an extremely low cost of operation. The wide range of dispensers available offers customers the ability to choose the capacity that most matches their usage, and - like all Triton technology - it's extremely easy to service. Plus the RL5000 has all the standards you're looking for in a new ATM: TCP / IP Communication, ADA compliance, an Encrypting PIN Pad (EPP), Triple DES compliance, and a surprisingly small footprint.
There's not another embedded PC ATM on the market that offers the level of performance and cost-competitiveness delivered by the Triton RL5000. The future of ATMs is here.
Please call for pricing
The Future of ATMs is here
- 10.4" (264 mm) VGA color display with 640 x 480 resolution
- One to four cassettes
- 80 mm thermal printer with presenter
- 2 MB journal storage (32, 768 records)
- Dip-style card reader; optional dip EMV smart card reader, EMV motorized card reader (Track 1, 2, 3)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and audio compliant
- Encrypting PIN Pad (EPP) to comply with all international encryption standards
- UL 291 Business Hours cabinet or optional UL 291 Level 1 Safe
- Electronic lock or optional Kaba Mas Cencon lock
- Multi-lingual capabilities
- Dial-up 56k baud internationally certified modem and TCP / IP communications
- Width: 16.9" (429 mm)
- Depth: 25.6" (650 mm)
- Height: 54.3" (1390 mm) without topper
- Height: 64.9" (1648 mm) with mid-topper
- Height: 77.8" (1976 mm) with high-topper
Advertising revenue potential:
- 172 lbs (78 kg) weight varies with options
Decals and signage
- Display graphics
- Intel XScale®
- Microsoft® Windows® CE.NET
- 32 MB flash memory, expandable
- 64 MB RAM, expandable
- Four USB master ports
- Two PCMCIA card slots
- Five serial ports
- 10° - 40° C / 50° - 104° F
- External: -30 to 122 °F (-35 to 50 °C)
- Relative / Humidity: 20 to 80% non-condensing
- 2.0 A @ 115 VAC at 60 HZ
- 1.0 A @ 230 VAC at 50 HZ