rt2000 ATM Machine
Finally, get more out of your high traffic location with a cost efficient, 24-hour, through-the-wall ATM
For many high-traffic locations, there has simply never been a cost-effective way to provide customers with access to a 24-hour walk-up ATM. Most of the big, traditional ATMs are too costly and complicated to even consider. The extremely reliable and affordable RT2000 gives merchants a low-cost, easy to service alternative to more expensive through-the-wall ATMs.
The RT2000 boasts viewing options not available elsewhere in the market. Bigger display options and the ability to keep sunlight at bay make this ATM the choice for outdoor placement.
It's no surprise this innovation comes from Triton. Triton customers know that our hallmark affordability is the result of decades of engineering and innovation. The RT2000's high-performance is partly due to the Triton custom-engineered dispensing mechanisms. Triton's self-calibrating dispenser mechanisms are designed to dispense 250,000 notes with no preventive maintenance.
The Triton RT2000 is easy to install. It's easy to maintain. And most of all, its low cost and reliability mean your high-traffic ATM location can finally become a high-profit ATM location. Finally. A through-the-wall ATM built by the experts in retail ATMs.
Please call for pricing
A cost-efficient, 24-hour through-the-wall ATM designed with the merchant in mind.
- Single and multi-cassette
- 5.7" (145 mm) mono display with 320 x 240 resolution; optional
- 6.5" (165 mm) and 10.4" (264 mm) color display with 640 x 480 resolution and optional sunlight readable LCD
- Optional rear service panel with touch screen display
- 80 mm thermal printer with presenter
- 32 MB Flash and 64 MB RAM, expandable
- Microsoft Windows® CE.NET operating system
- Intel XScale® 32-bit processor
- Four USB master ports
- Two PCMCIA card slots
- Five serial ports
- 2MB journal storage (32,768 records)
- Dip-style card reader, optional dip EMV smart card reader, optional EMV motorized card reader (Track 1, 2 ,3 Read), or EMV motorized card reader / encoder (Track 1, 2, 3 Read, Track 3 write)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and audio compliant
- Encrypting PIN Pad (EPP) to comply with all international encryption standards, Triple DES compliant
- UL 291 Business Hours Cabinet; optional UL 291 Level 1 Safe
- Manual lock, optional Electronic lock or Kaba® Mas Cencon lock
- Multi-lingual capabilities
- Dial-up 56k baud internationally certified modem and TCP / IP communications
- LED lead-through indicators
- Depth: 29.7" (754 mm) for walls as thick as 11" (279 mm)
- Width: 20.5" (521 mm); 22.4" (569 mm)
Height: 63.6" (1,615 mm)
Advertising revenue potential:
- 275 lbs (125 kg) weight varies with options
Decals and signage
- Display graphics
- Vault / Electronics: 50 to 104 °F (10 to 40 °C)
- External: -30 to 122 °F (-35 to 50 °C)
- Relative / Humidity: 20 to 80% non-condensing
- 2.0 A @115 VAC at 60 HZ
- 1.0 A @ 230 VAC at 50 HZ